Pompano Beach, FL – Concurrent Real-Time today announced its participation in the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) in Orlando, FL, taking place November 29-December 3, 2021. Concurrent Real-Time, part of HBK’s Virtual Test Division, will showcase its RedHawk Linux portfolio of real-time solutions that enable customers to accelerate innovation, reduce time-to-market and improve their competitive advantage.
“We’re looking forward to demonstrating live at I/ITSEC this year,” said Ken Jackson, President of Concurrent Real-Time. “This event gives us the opportunity to showcase our hard real-time solutions to aerospace and defense customers who demand guaranteed real-time performance for the most sophisticated applications,” he added.
Concurrent Real-Time’s will feature its latest real-time solutions in Booth #2620, including:
- RedHawk Linux RTOS and NightStar debugging and analysis tools.
- RedHawk KVM-RT hypervisor providing guaranteed real-time performance in virtual machines. See our powerful 24-core AMD system that delivers the computational prowess, I/O bandwidth, and fast response times in a unique, single-system solution.
- SIMulation Workbench framework for developing and executing real-time HIL and MIL simulations.
- FPGA Workbench software, recently recognized among the best of the best by the 2021 Military & Aerospace Electronics Innovators Award.
- Signal Workbench programmable solutions for signal conditioning.
- ImaGen Visual Server for real-time simulation and modeling.
- Data Center Infrastructure Management solution delivering a comprehensive set of cabinet-level control, monitoring, and security features.
- NVIDIA Jetson solutions for rugged systems.
Concurrent Real-Time will also showcase its driving simulator which incorporates a Hardware-in-the-Loop setup with FPGA I/O connecting the simulated vehicle model to an ECU and ensures seamless operation of major 3rd party applications working natively.
Concurrent Real-Time’s solutions can be experienced at Booth #2620 at ITSEC in Orlando, FL, taking place November 29-December 3, 2021.
To register for a complimentary Exhibits Pass, visit ITSEC registration and use Promo Code EXHVIP21.
About Concurrent Real-Time
Concurrent Real-Time is a leading provider of high-performance real-time computer systems, solutions and software for commercial and government markets worldwide. The Company’s RedHawk™ Linux® solutions deliver hard real-time performance for the most sophisticated X-in-the-Loop simulation, high-speed data acquisition, process control and low-latency transaction processing applications. Through support of NVIDIA® Jetson™ platforms, RedHawk Linux is also ideally suited for complex real-time CUDA® applications.
With over 55 years of real-time expertise, Concurrent Real-Time‘s solutions enable customers to gain the competitive edge and reduce costs by accelerating innovation and reducing time-to-market. Headquartered in Pompano Beach, FL, the Company provide sales and support from offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, and is part of HBK’s Virtual Test Division. For more information, please visit www.concurrent-rt.com.
The Concurrent Real-Time logo and all Concurrent Real-Time product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Concurrent Real-Time, Inc.
Lisa Thornhill – Marketing Communications Manager
Concurrent Real-Time ▪ 800 NW 33° St. ▪ Pompano Beach ▪ FL
Mobile: (954) 614-0591