Mission-critical RedHawk Linux simulation, process control and data acquisition solutions deployed worldwide.
When the mission is critical and failure is never an option, aerospace and defense organizations worldwide rely on Concurrent Real-Time.
For over five decades, the RedHawk Linux real-time operating system, development tools, and integrated hardware platforms have been utilized in a wide range of aerospace and defense applications, including:
- Advanced weapons system process control
- Warfighter training simulation
- Radar data analysis and processing
- Defense system hardware-in-the-loop simulation and testing
- Space launch process control and HIL simulation and testing
- Missile defense process control
- Unmanned autonomous vehicles HIL simulation and testing
The U.S. Navy’s Aegis Combat System Adapts to Tomorrow’s Threats
RedHawk Linux real-time solutions are used in critical deployments like the Aegis Combat System. This state-of-the-art, automated weapons system is the most trusted combat system deployed around the world. It is capable of real-time, simultaneous operations against multi-mission threats and is evolving to take on new missions like hypersonic and homeland defense.
Aerospace and Defense Awards and Recognition
US Navy’s Open Architecture Key Supplier Award Concurrent Real-Time was selected as a key software supplier in the Navy’s Open Architecture program. Lockheed Martin made that choice because of the RedHawk Linux real-time operating system, software development and analysis tools, and reliable long-term program support.
BAE Systems’ Electronic Systems Sector awarded Concurrent Real-Time a Gold Tier Award for exceptional performance and contributions to supply chain success in 2018. Concurrent was recognized for delivery of its iHawk computer systems running RedHawk Linux and SIMulation Workbench modeling software.
- NUWC Torpedo Weapons Analysis Facility
- C17 Training System
- United Launch Alliance rocket programs
- USMC Supporting Arms Virtual Trainer (SAVT)
- Non-Rated Crew Member Manned Module (NCM3)
- AH-64 Apache Helicopter trainer
- B-1B Bomber Weapons Control System
- THAAD Missile Program
- C-130 Air Crew Training Simulator
- F-16 Pilot Training
- Naval Systems Warfare Center Crane Division
- NASA’s Space Launch System (SLS) Program
- Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Program
- Air Force Open Weapon Seeker
- Department of Defense SH-60K PHTT Simulator Program
- AH-1S Helicopter Flight Simulator
- T-90 Tank Gunner Training Simulator
- Honda Jet Engine HF120 Test System (Vibration Data Acquisition and Analysis)