Aerospace & Defense
When the mission is critical and failure is never an option, aerospace and defense organizations worldwide rely on Concurrent’s real-time Linux operating system, development tools and integrated hardware platforms in a wide range of defense applications, including:
- Weapons system control
- Warfighter training
- Radar data analysis
- Defense system simulation and testing
Our unique, high-performance solutions are used in critical deployments like the U.S. Navy’s Aegis Combat System. A state-of-the-art, automated weapons system, Aegis is capable of real-time, simultaneous operations against multi-mission threats.
US Navy’s Open Architecture
We’re proud to say we have been selected as a key software supplier in the Navy’s Open Architecture program.
Lockheed Martin made that choice because of our real-time RedHawk Linux operating system, NightStar development and analysis tools, and our reliable long-term program support.
Concurrent solutions allow military organizations to install software and other technology upgrades faster and less expensively.
- NUWC Torpedo Weapons Analysis Facility
- C17 Training System
- United Launch Alliance rocket programs
- USMC Supporting Arms Virtual Trainer (SAVT)
- Non-Rated Crew Member Manned Module (NCM3)
- AH-64 Apache Helicopter trainer
- B-1B Bomber Weapons Control System
- THAAD Missile Program
- C-130 Air Crew Training Simulator
- F-16 Pilot Training
- Naval Systems Warfare Center Crane Division
- NASA’s Space Launch System (SLS) Program
- Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Program
- Department of Defense SH-60K PHTT Simulator Program
- AH-1S Helicopter Flight Simulator
- T-90 Tank Gunner Training Simulator
- Honda Jet Engine HF120 Test System (Vibration Data Acquisition and Analysis)