Job Posting: FY21-8
Concurrent Real-Time, Inc. currently has an opening for a Full-Time Software Engineer for the SIMulation Workbench Team in our Pompano Beach office.
Concurrent Real-Time, Inc.
Pompano Beach, FL
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for executing or independently achieving project objectives by performing a variety of engineering and process tasks which require in-depth and diversified technical knowledge. The design/development or process design requirement activity is at a level where no previous practice may exist and where only the general nature of the problem is known.
- Add support for new third-party products.
- Keep SimWB demos up to date.
- Customer Support – find solutions to solve customer problems in a timely manner.
- Quality control and verification of Simulation Workbench releases.
- Testing and verification of customer systems including I/O boards prior to shipment.
- Consider all systems level aspects of products in accomplishing the most complex conceptual and innovative design projects.
- Develop understanding of department’s identity and efforts, and the corporate role.
- Impart technical expertise within department, and to customers, and users’ groups.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree preferred in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience working within a Linux environment.
- Knowledge of usual programming languages, including C, C++, and Java programming.
- Experience in Modeling and Simulation, GUI programming, Swing, QT, programming a plus.
Other Preferred Skills:
- Must be pro-active and meticulous in continuously identifying and resolving problems.
- Must have strong analytical, diagnostics and creative problem-solving skills.
- Must have strong process skills and ability to identify inefficiencies.
- Must be capable of working well under pressure situations independently or on a team.
- Must be a self-starter with good organizational and analytical skills with solid ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to synthesize initial concepts of project and determine technical principles involved.
- Ability to impart current technology in an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Analyze customer requirements and formulate solutions which enable the company to maximize revenue and provide solutions companies will purchase.
- Sitting for long periods.
- Some standing and walking required.
- Must be able to carry and/or lift up to 34 pounds occasionally.
Salary: Based on experience and education.
This is not a remote position. Applicants must be able to work in our Pompano Beach, FL office.
We are not looking to sponsor anyone for this position. Applicant must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.
No contact from outside recruiters.