The Technical support engineer provides comprehensive technical support for customers and sales personnel in a pre-sales and post-sales environment; key technical interface between the Company and its customers; works closely with and supports sales personnel.
- Works closely with colleague and the Manager in order to drive revenue growth.
- Works closely with customers to determine technical requirements, feasibility and expectations.
- Provide call support, technical leadership in customer meetings including preparing technical supporting materials; presenting and explaining product capabilities, features and benefits; demonstrating products, and developing solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Subject matter expert in Concurrent products and solutions including hands-on experience to be credible in guiding customers to the ideal solution.
- Support customer technology evaluations including lab trials and proof of concepts.
- Serves as a customer advocate. Communicates possible process improvements and products based on customer input and requirements.
- Setup demo system by either coding, integrating the 3rd party software.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Master’s degree in Automation specialty or Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and industry experience.
- English：CET-4 and above.
- More than 1 year working experience.
- Familiar with C or C++programming language and MATLAB products and technologies.
- Requires the knowledge of using MATLAB / Simulation tools and the field of automation control. Working experience in MATLAB/Simulink, semi-physical simulation is preferred.
- Familiar with the hardware commonly used in HIL.
- Sitting for long periods.
- Ability to travel to customer meetings and events with little notice.
- Work seriously, responsibly, and work hard.
Based on experience and education.