A Technician will be responsible for performing acceptance testing on current products in Manufacturing. Failures must be identified to a specific board, assembly, peripheral and or miscellaneous hardware/software. Failed items containing UID’s must be logged into MTS database.
- Configure customer hardware and software per Sales Order.
- Compare hardware and software to Sales Order and BOM and resolve discrepancies.
- Record and report all failures in MTS or SCREAM database systems.
- Ensure all UID’s are entered into MTS database for each Sales Order.
- Ensure acceptance test flow sheet is updated as required.
- Complete ISO checklist of necessary items per processes for each specific product.
- Perform final clean up as required by each product.
- Burn necessary software per each Sales Order requirement.
- Verify revisions, perform visual inspection, and help resolve any defects found during final inspection.
- Generate DRR against defective material and give to Purchasing for RTV.
- Support customer service with field return testing and or evaluations.
- Perform quarterly inventory as required.
- Maintain test equipment as needed.
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe, clean work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of advanced education or specialized training
- Must be able to carry up to 34 pounds.
- Must be able to lift up to 74 pounds.
- Based on experience and education.