Concurrent’s Real-Time I/O Cards
Concurrent offers a wide range of PCIe, PCI and VME data acquisition I/O cards on its iHawk real-time multiprocessing systems. All I/O cards are supported by RedHawk Linux operating system drivers and are fully integrated and tested in iHawk solutions tailored to specific application needs.
PCIe I/O cards designed and manufactured by Concurrent include NIST-certified analog input and output cards and high-performance FPGA-based cards designed specifically for automotive industry applications.
Concurrent-manufactured I/O cards include:
- 64-channel, 18-bit SAR Analog Input
- 32-channel, 24-bit Delta-Sigma Analog Input
- 32-channel and 8-channel, 18-bit Analog Output
- 12-line Pulse Width Modulation Output
- 12-line Pulse Width Modulation Input
- Multifunction 16-channel A/D, 16-channel D/A, 96-line Digital
- 12-input, 12-output SENT protocol
- 4-channel Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen (UEGO)
- 16-line Resistor Simulation
- 64-channel Digital Input Change-of-State
- 4-line Wheel Speed Sensor
- Engine Simulation FPGA with crank, cam, ignition and injection signals
- Programmable FPGA cards with 362K and 504K logic elements
- Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen (UEGO) Sensor
Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen (UEGO) Sensor Card
Concurrent Real Time’s UEGO is a 4-channel Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen Sensor simulator card with a PCI Express interface that is ideal for high-performance hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulation and test applications. It allows software simulation to control the operating feedback parameters as if an O2 sensor was connected to an engine control ECU.
Delta Sigma Analog Input PCIe Cards
Concurrent’s CP-AD3224 is a 32-channel analog to digital 24-bit delta sigma converter card with a PCI Express interface. The card is implemented using Cirrus Logic CS5368 delta-sigma converters. A RedHawk™ Linux® driver with extensive API including DMA and interrupt support is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
Multi-Function I/O PCIe Cards
Concurrent’s Multi-Function I/O PCIe card features a powerful field-programmable gate array that supports both digital and analog I/O. The Multi-Function card can control up to 96 digital I/O signals along with 16 analog inputs and 16 analog outputs. The card features isolated I/O power, high-speed digital isolators and multi-board synchronization. Optional NIST traceable calibration is available for the analog section. A RedHawkTM Linux® driver with extensive API including DMA and interrupt support is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
- 64-Channel Analog Input PCIe Card
- Analog Output Converter Cards
- Delta Sigma Analog Input PCIe Cards
- Digital Input Change-of-State Card
- Engine Sensor Simulation PCIe Card
- Multi-Function I/O PCIe Card
- Pulse Width Modulation I/O Cards
- Resistor Simulator PCIe Card
- SENT Protocol 12-Channel I/O Card
- Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen (UEGO) Sensor Card
- Wheel Speed Sensor Output Card
Get the Right Real-Time I/O for Your Application
Talk to our experts and incorporate the I/O you need to make your application development and deployment successful.