What is FPGA Workbench?
FPGA Workbench™ provides a complete development environment for building customized solutions based on Concurrent Real-Time’s programmable FPGA cards. FPGA Workbench includes a powerful GUI for selecting and configuring a wide range of pre-developed data acquisition and industry-specific modules to meet your application requirements. The library of functional IP modules includes pulse width modulation, analog I/O, digital I/O, SENT protocol, encoder, ignition, injection, crank/cam shaft, wheel speed sensor and change-of-state.
- 96-channel digital I/O
- 16-channel 16-bit digital-to-analog conversion
- 16-channel 16-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- Altera Arria V family FPGA
- 1GB DRAM
- TCXO clock source
- 8-output programmable clock generator
- Industry standard SCSI 68-pin VHD connectors for I/O
- RJ-45 connectors for multi-board synchronization
- PCI Express x4 revision 1.0a
- Isolated power on all I/O
- Optional NIST traceable calibration
Programmable FPGA Cards
Concurrent Real-Time’s family of programmable FPGA PCIe cards feature a powerful field programmable gate array that supports both digital and analog I/O. The cards can control up to 96 digital I/O signals along with 16 analog inputs and 16 analog outputs. Each card’s I/O functionality is fully customizable by the user by means of the FPGA Workbench tools. The cards feature isolated I/O power, high-speed digital isolators and multi-board synchronization. Optional NIST traceable calibration is available for the analog section. The cards are available with 362K or 504K logic elements.
Intel Altera Quartus Prime
Available with FPGA Workbench is the Altera Quartus Prime Standard Edition for Aria V Development software that makes it easy to customize a card to meet your exact I/O requirements. Altera tools allow users to develop and integrate their custom HDL code targeted for the Aria V FPGA on the Concurrent RealTime FPGA boards. Altera’s Qsys tool eliminates manual system integration tasks and allows you to focus on designing the custom I/O functionality you need. The Qsys system integration tool saves design time and improves productivity by automatically generating interconnect logic to connect intellectual property (IP) functions and subsystems.
- 64-Channel Analog Input PCIe Card
- Analog Output Converter Cards
- Delta Sigma Analog Input PCIe Cards
- Digital Input Change-of-State Card
- Engine Sensor Simulation PCIe Card
- Multi-Function I/O PCIe Card
- Pulse Width Modulation I/O Cards
- Resistor Simulator PCIe Card
- SENT Protocol 12-Channel I/O Card
- Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen (UEGO) Sensor Card
- Wheel Speed Sensor Output Card
Ready to start?
Get a complete development environment for your FPGA solution