Customers in all industries routinely call upon our 50 years of real-time expertise to ensure their projects’ success. Whether you simply need technical consulting or a complete turn-key real-time Linux solution, Concurrent’s Professional Services group can help you complete your project on time and at less cost.
We can help you customize a real-time solution that satisfies all of your hardware and software requirements. Our real-time Professional Services capabilities include:
- Turnkey integrated hardware, software, and/or custom manufacturing solutions
- Ruggedized and environment packaging
- Specialized cabinets and rack mounting
- System tuning, testing and debugging consultation
- Integration of specialized third-party I/O boards
- Hardware-in-the-loop simulation and modeling consultation
- Image generation solutions for visual simulation and training systems
- Integration of custom I/O drivers
- Selection of the best-available COTS products
Our real-time hardware and software products have a worldwide reputation for reliability and performance. They are developed and enhanced at our state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing facility in Pompano Beach, Florida, in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 standards.
If your existing simulator or legacy computer platform needs to be upgraded, our Professional Services team can minimize your costs by porting your application to a new, state-of-the-art Linux system.
- Our industry-standard compilers incorporate many of the language extensions used in legacy systems.
- Our software tools provide key productivity advantages in software and hardware rehosting.