How Concurrent Can Help
When the mission is critical and failure is never an option, aerospace and defense organizations worldwide rely on Concurrent’s real-time Linux operating system, development tools and integrated hardware platforms in a wide range of defense applications, including:
- Weapons system control
- Warfighter training
- Radar data analysis
- Defense system simulation and testing
Our unique, high-performance solutions are used in critical deployments like the U.S. Navy’s Aegis Combat System. A state-of-the-art, automated weapons system, Aegis is capable of real-time, simultaneous operations against multi-mission threats.
U.S. Navy Open Architecture Program
Concurrent Real-Time has been selected as a key software supplier in the Navy’s Open Architecture program.
Concurrent solutions allow military organizations to install software and other technology upgrades faster and less expensively.
Concurrent Aerospace & Defense Programs
- NUWC Torpedo Weapons Analysis Facility
- C17 Training System
- United Launch Alliance rocket programs
- USMC Supporting Arms Virtual Trainer (SAVT)
- Non-Rated Crew Member Manned Module (NCM3)
- AH-64 Apache Helicopter trainer
- B-1B Bomber Weapons Control System
- THAAD Missile Program
- C-130 Air Crew Training Simulator
- F-16 Pilot Training
- Naval Systems Warfare Center Crane Division
- NASA’s Space Launch System (SLS) Program
- Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Program
- Air Force Open Weapon Seeker
- CEV/EUROCOPTER Tiger Helicopter Simulation Program
- EADS Eurofighter Typhoon Interim Training Device (ITD) Flight Simulator
- Airbus Industries Heavy Lift System Simulation
- K-Series Tank Platoon Simulator (KTPS)
- KAI KF-X HQS Host System
- Department of Defense SH-60K PHTT Simulator Program
- AH-1S Helicopter Flight Simulator
- T-90 Tank Gunner Training Simulator
- Honda Jet Engine HF120 Test System (Vibration Data Acquisition and Analysis)
Case Study: Hyundai Rotem
South Korea defense contractor relies on Concurrent for state-of-the-art virtual tank platoon simulator.
Case Study: Naval Undersea Warfare Center
The Navy’s torpedoes better targeted using iHawk™ real-time simulation.
Get a customized solution for your application
Join industry leaders in choosing the most reliable open-source real-time operating system available.